1. Thank you very much for reviewing ourmanuscript. We also greatly appreciate the reviewers for their complimentarycomments and suggestions. We have carried out the experiments that thereviewers suggested（没补实验就把这个去掉） and revised the manuscript accordingly. Please find attached apoint-by-point response to reviewer’s concerns. We hope that you find ourresponses satisfactory and that the manuscript is now acceptable forpublication.
2. We would like to thank the reviewer forcareful and thorough reading of this manuscript and for the thoughtful commentsand constructive suggestions, which help to improve the quality of this manuscript.Our response follows (the reviewer’s comments are in italics). (审稿意见斜体)
3. Thank you for your letter andconstructive comments concerning our manuscript entitled “XXXX文章题目”. We have studied your commentscarefully and made major correction which we hope meet with your approval. Weanswer your questions or comments in details in the following texts. Detailedanswer to review:
4. It is with excitement that I resubmit toyou a revised version of manuscript “文章题目”for the “杂志名“. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to revise andresubmit this manuscript. In keeping with my last communication with you, I amresubmitting this revision before the agreed upon deadline, March 16, 2012. Iappreciate the time and detail provided by each reviewer and by you and haveincorporated the suggested changes into the manuscript to the best of myability. The manuscript has certainly benefited from these insightful revisionsuggestions. I look forward to working with you and the reviewers to move thismanuscript closer to publication in the 杂志名. （这段拍马屁的写得真长哇，憋不出来的可以参考下）
5. Thank you for reading our manuscript andreviewing it, which will help us improve it to a better scientific level. Werevised our manuscript, and quite a lot of changes have taken place. So, wehave sent the revised manuscript, and a version containing all the changes tobe visible. At the following, the points mentioned by the reviewers will bediscussed: (其实我比较喜欢这种简单直白的开场）
6. Sincerest thanks for your response andreviewers comments on our manuscript. We sincerely apologise for the great timeit has taken us to respond to these comments (due to force majeaure with firstauthor), and hope that a revised version of the manuscript will still beconsidered by 杂志名. We havemodified the paper in response to the extensive and insightful reviewercomments. We have added additional explanations for non-haematologists andadditional table (Table 1) to fully address the reviewer’s comments. Furthermore we haverewritten sections of the manuscript and we hope that this comply with thereferee’s remarks. Wewill respond to the comments point counter point. （这段挺长的，还就返修时间过长进行了致歉）
7、Thank you for your email dated xxxxxx enclosing the reviewers’ comments. We have carefully reviewed the comments and have revised the manuscript accordingly. Our responses are given in a point-by-point manner below. Changes to the manuscript are shown in underline/red/bold.
8、（需要润色）We tried our best to improve the manuscript and made some changes in the manuscript. These changes will not influence the content and framework of the paper. And here we did not list the changes but marked in red in revised paper. We appreciate for Editors/Reviewers’ warm work earnestly, and hope that the correction will meet with approval.
或者Thanks for your suggestion. We feel sorry for our poor writings, however, we do invite a friend of us who is a native English speaker from USA help polish our article. And we hope the revised manuscript could be acceptable for you.
或者 Thanks for your suggestion. We have tried our best to polish the language in the revised manuscript.
9、We feel sorry for our carelessness. In our resubmitted manuscript, the typo is revised. Thanks for your correction.
或者We have carefully checked the manuscript and corrected the errors accordingly.
10、（返修让加文献）We sincerely appreciate the valuable comments. We have checked the literatures carefully and added more references on ___ and___ into the INTRODUCTION part in the revised manuscript.
11、We have investigated the recyclable property for ___ by using ___ that have the best activity. Figure 1 reveals only slight decrease in the ___ after the three-run test, indicating very good stability of ___ in photocatalytic reactions.The manuscript has been revised accordingly to clarify the above concerns.
或者We agree that more study would be useful to understand details of interaction and enhancement. At this point we do not have the necessary tool-set to study the ___. We hope, in the future, to employ ___ techniques to determine ___. This study is beyond the scope of this report which focuses on answering critical questions regarding the ___. We note also that since submission of our manuscript there has been apublication by Alex Bell and Martin Head-Gordon at Berkeley showing that Fe on Au2O3 has enhanced OER activity with DFT calculations (Ref. 79). We have added this citation and reference to the manuscript.
12、If there are any other modifications we could make, we would like very much to modify them and we really appreciate your help. Thank you very much for your help.
13、Thanks for your nice suggestions. We have formatted all the references.
14、It is with excitement that I resubmit to you a revised version of manuscript （稿号） for the 杂志名. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to revise and resubmit this manuscript. In keeping with my last communication with you, I am resubmitting this revision before the agreed upondeadline. I appreciate the time and detail provided by each reviewer and by you and have incorporated the suggested changes into the manuscript to the best of my ability. The manuscript has certainly benefited from these insightful revision suggestions. I look forward to working with you and the reviewers to move this manuscript closer to publication in the杂志名. （返修有拖延时用）
15、I have responded specifically to each suggestion below, beginning with your own. To make the changes easier to identify where necessary, I have numbered them.
16、Thank you again for your positive comments on our manuscript. 杂志名 is an influential journal which aims to improve ourunderstanding of cancer prevention/other. From all the papers published in your journal, readers have been learning a lot. Hopefully, we could have our article been considered of publication in your journal. Should there been any other corrections we could make, please feel free to contact us.
17、Thank you for your kind comments on ourmanuscript entitled “文章名”. We have carefully revised the manuscript according to the reviewer’s comments. Based on the suggestions, we have made an extensive modification on the revised manuscript. Detailed revision was shown as follows. The changes to our manuscript within the document were aslo highlighted by using red colored text.
18、We feel great thanks for your professional review work onour article. As you are concerned, there are several problems that need to beaddressed. According to your nice suggestions, we have made extensivecorrections to our previous draft, the detailed corrections are listed below.
19、According to the reviewer’s comments, we have revised the manuscript extensively. If there are any other modifications we could make, we would like very much to modify them and we really appreciate your help. We hope that our manuscript could be considered for publication in your journal. Thank you very much for your help.
20、On behalf of all the contributing authors, I would like to express our sincere appreciations of your letter and reviewers’ constructive comments concerning our article entitled “XXX文章” (Manuscript No.:XXXX). These comments are all valuable and helpful for improving our article. According to the associate editor and reviewers’ comments,we have made extensive modifications to our manuscript and supplemented extra data to make our results convincing. In this revised version, changes to ourmanuscript were all highlighted within the document by using red colored text. Point-by-pointresponses to the nice associate editor and two nice reviewers are listed below this letter.
21、We would like to thank you first for all the positive comments of ourmanuscript (No.: XXXX) entitled “XXXXX”. We really appreciate your help and patience. We also think highly of the comment sof both reviewers who kindly provide professional suggestions on our manuscript.we have seriously thought about them and provided our response to reviewers. Forthe detailed response, please see below.
22、According to the associate editor and reviewers’ comments, we have made extensive modifications to our manuscript and supplemented extra data to make our results convincing.（根据审稿意见，我们对我们的手稿进行了大量修改，并补充了额外的数据，以使我们的结果令人信服。）
23、In this revised version, changes to our manuscript were all highlighted within thedocument by using red colored text.（在这个修订版本中，我们的手稿的更改都通过使用红色文本在文档中突出显示。）
24、Thank you for yournice comments on our article. According to your suggestions, we havesupplemented several data here and corrected several mistakes in our previousdraft. Based on your comments, we also attached a point-by-point letter to youand the other two reviewers. We have made extensive revisions to our previous draft. The detailed point-by-point responses are listed below. （感谢您对我们文章的评论，根据您的建议，我们在这里补充了几个数据并纠正了我们之前的一些错误。根据您的意见，我们还向您和其他两位审稿人的评审意见一一回复， 我们对以前的草案进行了大量修改，下面列出了详细的逐点响应。）
25、Thanks for yourhelp. We feel really sorry for our carelessness. （谢谢你的帮助，我们对粗心大意感到非常抱歉。）
26、 Thank you for your reminding. You and theother two reviewers’ comments are all of great importance to our article. Allof these comments have contributed a lot to improve the quality of our article.After this revision, we have written a point-by-point response letter to you asyou can see above. Meanwhile, we also wrote a point-by-point response letter tothe other two nice reviewers to acknowledge their helps and denote where we made revisions.（谢谢您的提醒， 您和其他审稿人的评论对我们的文章都非常重要。所有这些评论都为提高我们文章的质量做出了很多贡献。在这次修订之后，我们已经为您写了一封逐点回复信，您可以在上面看到。与此同时，我们还向其他两位审稿人写了一份回复信，以表达他们的帮助，并标识了我们在哪些地方进行了修订。）
27、We feel greatthanks for your professional review work on our article. As you are concerned,there are several problems that need to be addressed. According to your nicesuggestions, we have made extensive corrections to our previous draft. We haveadded necessary data to supplement our results and edited our articleextensively. The detailed corrections are listed below. （我们对您的专业评审工作感到非常感谢。如您所知，有几个问题需要解决。根据您的建议，我们对之前的草案进行了大量更正。我们添加了必要的数据来补充我们的结果，并对我们的文章进行了全面的编辑。详细的更正如下。）
28、We feel sorry that we did not provide enough information about XXXX.（非常抱歉我们没有提供足够的信息…..）
8、it is really agiant mistake to the whole quality of our article. We feel sorry for our carelessness. We have corrected it and we also feel great thanks for your pointour. （这确实影响了本文的整体质量，我们对于自己的失误非常抱歉，但我们已经纠正了它，我们也非常感谢您的观点。）
29、thanks for yoursuggestions. We feel sorry for our poor writings, however, we do invite afriend of us who is a native English speaker from USA help polish our article. Dueto our friend’s help, the article was edited extensively. And we hope therevised manuscript could be acceptable for you. （谢谢你的建议，我们为我们糟糕的作品感到遗憾，但是，我们邀请了来自美国的母语为英语的人帮助我们修改我们的文章。在朋友的帮助下文章被广泛编辑。我们希望手稿可以为您接受。）
30、thanks for your careful checks. We aresorry for our carelessness. Based on your comments, we have made thecorrections to make the unit harmonized within the whole manuscript. （谢谢您的仔细检查。我们因粗心大意而烦恼。根据您的意见，我们进行了修正，使整个手稿内的单位协调一致。）
31、 your suggestion really means a lot to us. Yes,it would be more understandable if we XXX. （您的建议对我们来说真的意味着很多。是的，如果我们XXX，这将更容易理解。）
32、According to your suggestion, we havecorrected the “XXX” into “XXX”. （根据您的建议，我们将“XXX”修改为“XXX”。）
33、thanks for your correction. It was indeeda serious grammatical error. And we have corrected it according to yoursuggestion. （谢谢您的纠正。这确实是一个严重的语法错误。我们已经根据你的建议纠正了它。）
34、 thanks for yoursuggestions. We feel sorry for the improper wording. We have used “XXXX” as yousuggested. （谢谢您的建议。我们为不正确的措辞感到抱歉。我们已经使用了“XXXX”。）
35、According to the reviewer’s comments, wehave revised the manuscript extensively. If there are any other modificationswe could make, we would like very much to modify them and we really appreciateyour help. “xxxx” is a journal of great popularity and prestige. We hope that ourmanuscript could be considered for publication in your journal. Thank you verymuch for your help. （根据审稿人的意见，我们已经广泛修改了手稿。如果我们可以做任何其他修改，我们非常希望修改它们，我们非常感谢您的帮助。“xxxx”是一本颇受欢迎和声望的杂志。我们希望我们的稿件可以考虑在您的期刊上发表。非常感谢您的帮助。）